How do you learn to invest money wisely when you have little money to start with?
The personal finance community is a funny bunch. We complain endlessly about the average person not having very much money saved up.
If your savings goal is more than five years away, putting some of your cash into investments could allow you to earn more from your money and keep up with rising prices.
Is anyone else seeing a chicken or the egg scenario here?
How To Register For A Seat?
1. Key in your details using the self-booking feature below, or
2. Drop us an email @ email@example.com, or
3. Contact Ms Foo & Ms Kate @ 05 – 249 3276 / 249 3279
Reservations are closed for this event.
- Alor Setar
- B. Mertajam
- Bayan Baru
- Grand Paragon Hotel, Johor Bahru
- Hotel Excelsior, Ipoh
- Ipoh • Perak
- Kings Green Hotel Melaka
- Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu, Horizon Hotel
- Parit Buntar
- Prime City Hotel
- Ritz Garden Hotel Manjung (Lumut, Perak)
- Sg. Petani
- Tanahmas Hotel (Sibu, Sarawak)
- Teluk Intan • Perak
- Theatrette BURSA MALAYSIA BERHAD
- Vistana Hotel Kuantan City Center