1) Historical perspective of US elections
2) A run through of previous market performances in similar scenarios
3) With markets at all time highs, what are the likely market patterns to look out for before the elections
4) Market direction if Trump is the next president
5) Market direction if Biden is the next president
Mr.David Ng is a full-time proprietary trade with IcebergX Sdn Bhd, a local proprietary trading firm. Previously, he was the Head of a young and dynamic Marketing team with Phillip Futures Sdn Bhd. He graduated from University of Manchester with a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Social Sciences. He did extensive study research in commodities and indices which include Crude Palm Oil futures (FCPO), Futures Kuala Lumpur Index (FKLI) and other major futures indices. He currently trades in Malaysia and other regional markets. He offers regular comments to local media channels like TheStar, Business Times and TheEdge.
Registration Link: https://rhbgroup.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_PDjhzuZmQby6cBnv0Q7Fag
To attend more webinars, click http://futureswebinar.eventbrite.com